These steps will walk you through the process of connecting using the Sentry DashCam Bridge WIFI connection.
- Step 1: Sentry DashCam Bridge software on the SD card
- Step 2: Raspberry Pi Zero W assemble with SD card.
- Step 3: Connect the Raspberry Pi Zero W micro USB data port to your Tesla's USB data port (left port).
It may take a moment for the Sentry DashCam Bridge to become available after it is powered on from your Tesla's USB port.
- Using your phone's wireless settings, you should now be able to see the wireless network SSID elon1. Select this network and use the default password of ilovetesla to connect.
- You can now launch the Sentry DashCam App and select "Connect to wireless device". It may take a moment for the app to connect.
- You should now see an indicator that you are connected to the wireless device. If you have not recorded saved any videos yet, you will also see a message stating such.
- Congratulation, your Sentry DashCam App is now connected to the Sentry DashCam Bridge!